Marine Spar Varnish can be sprayed with the proper precautions and technique. Refer to the System Three Paint Application Guide for detailed information on spray application.
- Available in Gloss or Satin finish.
- A high solids, VOC compliant finish.
- Designed for marine and exterior wood surfaces.
- Offers excellent protection from salt air and water.
- Contains ultraviolet light absorbers which will keep wood looking beautiful even with instant exposure to sunlight.
- Formulated to cure properly over System Three epoxy products.
Note: Weather conditions or sudden drops in temperature will affect any varnish. Do not apply before morning dew has dried, and stop well before dusk. Product application temperature: Minimum: 50°F Maximum: 90°F.
Video - click HERE
For health and safety information concerning this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product. Click here