The Woodhaven Scarfing Sled is an easy to use device for scarfing stock for boat building and more. Lets you stack multiple pieces for greatest cutting efficency. Precise & repeatable results every time.
This model has a 51" wide maximum capacity. Includes angle guides for setting cutting ratios of 8-1, 10-1 & 12-1, or you can make custom angle guides. Max stock thickness for 8-1 = 2-3/8", 10-1 = 1-7/8" and 12-1 = 1-5/8".
3" tall Ultra Track rails support the router and won't deflect as you move the router back and forth over the stock. We recommend a plunge router for maximum versatility. Router glides between the Ultra Track rails.
You supply a 3/4" thick mounting & sacrifical base.
Works with any router bit you supply that has an overall length of at least 2-1/2". Optional downshear router bit assembly we offer leaves a great surface finish! Cutter (13537) is separate from the arbor (13500) and screws on for easy replacement. 13537 cutter is 1-3/8" in diameter and has a 1/2" cut length. 13500 arbor has a 1/2" shank and is 2-5/8" long. Assembled length of both parts is 3-1/8".
- Perfect tool for boat builders and more! Cut scarf joints on stock up to 51" wide.
- Includes angle guides for cutting ratios of 8-1, 10-1 & 12-1, or you can make custom angle guides.
- Lets you stack multiple pieces for greatest cutting efficency. Precise & repeatable results every time.
- Includes a NoDrill Plate with a quick attach feature so your router can be quickly attached or removed
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA